The doctors and staff of Pediatric Care Group are committed to providing quality medical care for our patients during this difficult time. As you may know, restrictions are being placed daily by the government. Our office is considered essential. Unless there are additional restrictions, Pediatric Care Group will remain open.
Tele-Medicine is Now Available
TeleVisits are now available for all patients. You must be registered on our portal or use the HEALOW app. Once you have an appointment scheduled, our providers will treat your child virtually. Call our office at 215-885-8700 with any questions or visit our website here to learn more.
This applies to sick visits only. Well child visits must be completed in the office.
Measures to Keep You Safe
We take this pandemic very seriously and are taking extra measures to ensure that patients are safe from exposure.
- Cleaning / sanitizing surfaces, high touch areas, equipment, etc., between patients
- Dividing our offices into sick only rooms and well-visit only rooms in order to ensure no cross contamination
- Requiring staff / providers to stay home with fever or cough or other significant illness
- Requesting any high-risk persons for Coronavirus (due to travel or direct exposure to someone with COVID-19) not to come into our office.
Coming to the Office for Well Visits
- We encourage you to keep your appointments for well visits
- If you feel uncomfortable coming to the office, please call and cancel your appointment with at least 24 hours’ notice so other patients can be scheduled
- We ask that only 1 adult accompany your child to the office
- Please have siblings without appointments stay home
- We ask that all patients call before coming to the office
We have suspended our walk-in hour from 8-9am at both offices. All patients must have an appointment prior to coming, although same-day appointments are still available.
Please do not hesitate to call us for any questions. Our providers are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We welcome your questions or concerns. You may also visit our website at www.pcgkids.com for any updates to these and other evolving office procedures.